checkout

Labels

Articles (64) arts (8) downloads (4) Education notifications (18) funny (9) gallery (262) Health tips (3) jobs (48) movie pics (89) news (55) photografics (62) pics (27) profiles (3) Results (35) wallpapers (15)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shriya admires

After the release of Chikku Bukku sizzling beauty Shreya's role was compared with Preetika the debudant.
Shriya admires Preetika
Preetika was admired for her meaty role and excellent performance in 'Chikku Bukku' Soon, the directors and producers also realized that which way the wind is flowing and readily shifted their spotlight on the young star.
Preetika recently said in her interview that, 'I received 600 friends request on my Facebook account after the release of the film. The biggest compliment I received was from Shirya who told me that she liked my role better than her`s and that`s very sweet of her"

No comments:

Post a Comment