checkout

Labels

Articles (64) arts (8) downloads (4) Education notifications (18) funny (9) gallery (262) Health tips (3) jobs (48) movie pics (89) news (55) photografics (62) pics (27) profiles (3) Results (35) wallpapers (15)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Funny Differences – Before & After Marriage

BEFORE - You take my breath away.
AFTER  - I feel like I'm suffocating.
BEFORE - She says she loves the way I
         take control of a situation.
AFTER  - She called me a controlling,
         manipulative egomaniac.
BEFORE - Don't stop.
AFTER  - Don't start.
BEFORE - Is that all you're having?
AFTER  - Maybe you should have just a
         salad, Honey.
BEFORE - $60/doz.
AFTER  - $1.50/stem
BEFORE - We agree on everything.
AFTER  - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?
BEFORE - Victoria's Secret
AFTER  - Fruit-of-the-Loom
BEFORE - I love a woman with curves.
AFTER  - I never said you were fat.
BEFORE - Time stood still.
AFTER  - This relationship is going nowhere.
BEFORE - You look so seductive in black.
AFTER  - Your clothes are so depressing.
BEFORE - I can hardly believe we found each
         other.
AFTER  - I can't believe I ended up with
         someone like you.
BEFORE - Passion
AFTER  - Good Night
BEFORE - Once upon a time
AFTER  - The end

No comments:

Post a Comment